Sunday, June 2, 2013

{14/52}: Cody's Graduation...finally!

What has seemed like an eternity to me has finally come to a close...I bet it felt like an eternity plus infinity to Cody, but none the less he did it--through hell and back he has completed the dental hygiene program and is only a few tests away from getting his license!!!!

I am so so proud of him for pushing through all the crap that came with the program, I can honestly say that if it was me I probably would have had a breakdown and quit after 2 quarters!! But, he didn't. He's a bigger person than I am in many ways and I'm happy to call him mine : )

I got to know a few of his classmates (all females in hygiene school? go figure : P) and I know that these girls will be life long friends of ours. They were a big part of why Cody has finished, not to say he wasn't capable of it without them, but their adoption of him as their "little brother" was probably the best thing to come from the last two years...aside from his future job : P

Only 3 more years and we will both be done with school for good!...I think. There's talk of him wanting to be a chemistry teacher part time at some point...we'll see.

We can only go up from here--very much looking forward to what our future together has in store!








Ended the day celebrating with some good friends on the Olympia waterfront : )


No comments:

Post a Comment