Saturday, June 8, 2013

{15/52}: Wedding Festivities

This past weekend I was honored to have two bridal showers thrown for me, one by my mom and the other by my maid of honor. They were both amazing and it meant oh so much to me. I felt a little spoiled and realized I don't really like being the center of attention, so to speak, for that long but I definitely felt loved and am so glad to have the friends that I do. Even though we each have our own lives and we don't see each other very often, it's always nice to go right to where we left off last :)

Cody and I are getting very excited to see all of our family and friends that are making the trip from near or far to celebrate our marriage--it's going to be a wonderful day! Bride to be here is getting a little neurotic about packing, moving, finishing up wedding projects, and whatever else she feels like freaking out about, but not to worry--her future husband is doing his best to keep her in line and calm her down...As he likes to keep saying, it'll all work out and be great :)





Momma made me a recipe book of my favorites :)

<3 her to pieces!


My science themed shower by the maid of honor and bridesmaids! :)


How perfect is this?! Our newest kitchen addition now : )


Grape molecules : P

Even Miss Lucy dressed up for the occasion! :)

Love these girls!!! ...missing Jamie and Ferowi, forgot to take a picture before they left!





No comments:

Post a Comment