Sunday, May 26, 2013

{13/52}: Little Miss Lucy



May 20, 2013

Lucy Elizabeth Lynn Callon,

Your uncle Cody and I are so excited to have a niece to love on now! We love your brothers dearly, but are excited for the color change! :)  You, like your brothers, are an absolutely beautiful little baby. You had us all a little worried at first, but we stayed positive and knew everything was going to be great in the end. That being said, no more drama from you until your at least 13 little miss! :) I am starting pharmacy school in a couple months and that means I won't get to see you nearly as often as I will want to. I love taking pictures of your brothers every chance I get and I definitely want to do the same with you, it just won't get to be as often for a few years. But hopefully your momma will come visit us in Portland every now and then, and FaceTime will be a must! 
Uncle and I can't wait to watch you grow up, and hopefully your future cousins won't be too much younger than you ;)

We love you very much miss Lucy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment